The image of Obama rallying his base to support Meek in the midterm will be more than enough to get them going. But Obama cannot vilify someone who is well known and liked in the areas that turned out heavily for him in 2008, even if this candidate is a conservative Republican.
Marion Thorpe moots the impact of Kendrick Meek. He has a track record of bringing thousands of minority voters to the GOP, or of at least getting them to vote for him based on his honesty and by the way he communicates his platform.
Here's what you can do to keep this Senate seat in GOP hands:
- Invite your friends to join this facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44503786707
- Contact me if you are interested in blogging to promote this most needed candidacy
- Get involved as a precinct captain or as a Leader for Thorpe
- Host a party or a get together for Thorpe
- Tell all of your friends to get involved in this unique campaign and join the facebook group